The owner and responsible for the website "intechpartner.com" is Internet Technology Partner, a company that provides services in software development, systems integration, cloud computing as well as software support services, etc. Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the following provisions, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Internet Technology Partner reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on this website without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users, it being understood that the mere publication and availability to the user for consultation and knowledge is sufficient.
1. Identification data
Responsible: Internet Technology Partner SL
Tax ID: B86139482
Address: C/ Buenos Aires, 8 - 2B,
35002, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Telephone: 91 005 28 28
Clarifications concerning possible expressions used in the different areas and/or sections of the site:
- Personal data: any information about a natural person that allows his or her direct or indirect identification. Each piece of information obtained through the Website is done exclusively under the supervision and with the express consent of each user.
- Information: refers to all information content available or not on the Website.
- Product: means any software or software package marketed or published by Internet Technology Partner.
- Service: means the service provided by Internet Technology Partner.
- Site: means the website on which Internet Technology Partner's products and services are displayed.
- You or User: means any visitor to the Site, whether professional or not, customer or non-customer of Internet Technology Partner
3. Information available on the website
Internet Technology Partner aims to provide clear, accurate and complete information to the best of its ability and knowledge.
3.1. Information on products and services
The products and services presented to you are not for sale but are intended to be a general overview of the range of services provided by Internet Technology Partner.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Internet Technology Partner will make its very best efforts to provide you with timely, accurate and complete information as and when you require it, to the best of its ability and knowledge.
- Internet Technology Partner is the owner of the intellectual property rights in the website.
- Access to the website does not transfer or confer any rights to the intellectual property of the website.
- The accessible objects or elements of the website, such as, but not limited to, texts, photographs, stills, icons, sounds, videos, business, databases, are protected by intellectual, industrial, property and other rights
- With regards to the documents available on the website, their reproduction is only authorised for personal and private use. Any reproduction or use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited and requires the prior written approval of Internet Technology Partner. In any case, any authorisation to reproduce information displayed on this website shall be made with due regard to copyright law.
- With regards to references to third party services that may appear on this website, Internet Technology Partner recognises in favour of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, without their mention or appearance on this website implying the existence of rights over them.
- All third-party links to this website will be made to the home page or, entry page.
- Internet Technology Partner reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, features or general conditions without prior notice.
- Internet Technology Partner does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or incidents of access to the website, nor assumes any responsibility arising from technical problems or incidents that may occur during connection to it.
- Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system, and therefore excludes any liability for damages that may occur.
- Internet Technology Partner, formally disclaims any responsibility for the contents of the website to which it provides hyperlinks or links. These links are made available to you as a service. The decision to activate or consult such links is your sole responsibility. The insertion of hyperlinks in whole or in part of the Site is prohibited without the prior written permission of Internet Technology Partner. If you wish to create a hyperlink on this Site, you must obtain prior written permission from Internet Technology Partner by contacting: email@example.com.
Internet Technology Partner disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents, and in particular, but not exclusively, for damages that may be caused.
In order to make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as regarding any of the contents of the website, the user may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Policy on links
From intechpartner.com, it is possible that the user is redirected to the contents of third-party websites, given that Internet Technology Partner cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties in their respective websites and, therefore, does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to these contents. Only the exclusions of liability provided for in articles 13 to 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce are applicable. In particular, with regard to the linked contents, the exclusion of liability of article 17 of the aforementioned law applies.
In any case, we will immediately remove any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, bringing the content in question to the attention of the competent authorities.
This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it functions correctly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, Internet Technology Partner does not rule out the possibility of force majeure or circumstances making it impossible to access the website.
6. Jurisdicción y ley aplicable
The Spanish version of the Website and the information it contains is mainly aimed at users in Spain, and is therefore designed and governed by Spanish Law.