At Internet Technology Partner we are fully committed to the security of your personal data. Protecting the privacy of our users means continuing to maintain our commitment to transparency in the use of your data, all with the aim of strengthening the protection mechanisms working to provide greater control over the processing of personal data carried out on our website.
The following describes the practices we follow to respect the privacy of our website users through transparent practices designed to protect the privacy of our users.
1. Identification and contact detailsof the person responsible
Internet Technology Partner, is responsible for the processing of personal data processed through this website. You can find more information by visiting our Legal Notice available in our website.
Web address: www.intechpartner.com
Responsible: Internet Technology Partner SL
TAX ID: B86139482
Address: C/ Buenos Aires, 8 - 2B,
35002, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Telephone: 91 005 28 28
As data controllers, Internet Technology Partner processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDDGDDD), for which reason the following processing information is provided to you.
Clarifications relating to possible expressions used in the different areas and/or sections of the site:
Personal data: any information about a natural person that allows his or her direct or indirect identification. Any data obtained through the website is exclusively under the supervision and with the express consent of each user.
Information: refers to the entire content of the information available or of the website.
Product: refers to any software or software package marketed or published by Internet Technology Partner.
Service: means the service provided by Internet Technology Partner.
User: means any visitor to the Site, professional or not, customer or not of Internet Technology Partner.
3. Purposes of the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data included in this website is detailed below:
Management of requests for contact and information: Through the website, the e-mail address email@example.com is offered to any interested party who may request information or require any assistance that Internet Technology Partner may offer.
4. Duration of personal data
Personal data relating to requests for contact and information will be kept while they are being processed and even afterwards for a period not exceeding one year in order to guarantee the traceability and control of the actions or requests made, without prejudice to the fact that this period may be extended in those cases in which there are interests and/or relations of mutual interest to the parties.
In those cases, in which the user registers in order to access as a candidate to any of the job offers published on the website, the data will be kept for a period of five years if, from the time the candidate makes his/her CV available, his/her candidacy is not chosen for participation in any selection process or if his/her application has been negatively resolved. This is without prejudice to the various actions that Internet Technology Partner may carry out to ensure the accuracy of the personal data, which may include the confirmation and verification of registered users.
5. Legal basis for processing
The data processing carried out on this website is carried out with the consent of the data subject, collected in accordance with the provisions of Recitals 32, 42, 43 and Article 6.1.a of the GDPR.
6. Updating of data
It is important that in order for us to keep personal data up to date, the user always informs us of any changes that in any way affect or include the personal information contained in his or her personal data file or clinical information.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is up to date and accurate, being obliged to communicate any changes.
7. Rights relating to the protection of personal data
At Internet Technology Partner, we guarantee that you can exercise all your rights:
- Right of access: The right to access your data and obtain confirmation of its processing, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification: The right to keep your data up to date at all times and to request the rectification of any inaccurate data.
- Right to erasure: the right to request erasure when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of restriction: The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- Right to object: The right to object to the processing of your personal data, where the legal basis for us to process your personal data as indicated in the table above is legitimate interest. The Company will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to portability: The right to data portability, where the legal basis that enables us to process your data is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent: At any time, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for one or more of the aforementioned purposes.
You may exercise your rights at any time and free of charge by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification details.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that a breach of data protection legislation has been committed with regard to the processing of your personal data: www.aepd.es.
Minors may not use the services available through the Website without the prior permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by minors in their care.
9. Security measures
Internet Technology Partner complies with all requirements under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD to protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects by all technical means and measures within its power to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided.
In this sense, Internet Technology Partner has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal data to prevent the loss, alteration, processing or unauthorised access, given the state of technology and the nature of the data stored.